The government of India lunch many different schemes for people. A few of them are as below:
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao is a Government Schemes in India launched on January 22, 2015.
- The main objective of the plan is to save and empower girls. Also by this scheme, the government want to raise awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services for girls.
- Under this scheme, a savings plan called the Sukanya Samriddhi account has been introduced.
- In this account, the girl’s parents can save money for their daughters and the withdrawal of the account is only allowed to the girl.
Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)
The Government of India launched this plan for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) on June 24, 2015.
The main objective of the plan is to provide basic civic services such as water supply, sewerage, urban transport, parks to improve the quality of life for all, especially the poor and disadvantaged.
The scheme has some objectives:
- Everyone has access to drinking water and sewage facilities.
- The green like parks and open spaces are well maintained.
- Everyone can avail digital and intelligent facilities such as weather forecasting, Internet facilities, and Wi-Fi.
- The scheme has an expenditure of Rs. 50,000 crore.
- It covers 500 cities and towns with a population of more than one lakh.
Gold monetization scheme
On November 4, 2015, the Government of India launched the Gold Monetization Plan.
- The main objective of the scheme is to reduce gold in physical form in households and in any other entity.
- Under the scheme, people can deposit gold in the bank and earn 2.5% interest on the value of gold.
- The minimum deposit at any time can be raw gold (coins, jewelry, and other metals) equal to 30 grams.
- There is no maximum gold deposition limit under the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this plan on November 20, 2016.
- Under this scheme, the central government aims to develop 3 Crore households by 2022 in rural areas for poor families, including BPL.
- It is the renowned version of Indira Awas Yojana.
- Under the plan, financial assistance is provided in the amount of Rs.70,000 in flat areas and Rs.75,000 in difficult areas (upland area) for housing construction.
- A total of 4 million homes would be built in rural areas throughout the country by the year 2022.
Incoming search terms:
- SCEMES of india 2019